As a girl, one thing you don't want to be when you grow up - your mother! As a woman, your mother becomes the bar that you measure everything by. We are no different. We are the Gibson girls. Three sisters that grew up with a mother that could do anything. Now we are grown with our own families and we try to do things the way our mom did. We lost our mom in '09 so now we have to rely on each other. When we call each other to ask for help, the answer always ends with "That's How Mom Did It!"
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Ta Da!
Well, here it is. The "family" blog. You ask for and you got it. Now I do expect you all to contribute to it. I have invited Dawn, Bette and Julie to be authors. So basically the three of us and the only other one I thought would want to contribute. If the other children decide they want to be part I will add them as well. You can add post, pictures comments, ... It is ours and we can do whatever we want. I have not "decorated" it. I will try to get to it, or if one of you want to feel free. I hope this works as well as we wanted. I can't wait to add what I want and not worry about it being "good". So there you go. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it!! I tried to add a background but I'm not allowed :-/ This is a great idea!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know why. we will have to get together and tweek it a little. :)
Delete