Friday, January 4, 2013

The Best Mom!!

Texas has a Whore House in it!!
Over the last couple of weeks, Aspen has pointed out on many occasions that Mom was a much better mom than I am. (I agree.) So, tonight we are looking for a movie to watch on Netflix. I have 9 to 5 and Best Little Whorehouse in Texas in our queue. She ask me what they are about. So I tell her all about 9 to 5. She is not interested. I tell her about Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. She thinks she really needs to see what it is about and I tell her I was about her age when I saw it. Now she really wants to see it. Well, we did not make it through the opening where they tell about how it got it's name. She did not think she needed to watch it. She is so funny. Mom is still the BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment