I know that everyone always says that they have the best sister, but there is no way, because my sisters are the BEST! I feel that I am the most blessed of the 3 of us because I get to have a big sister and a little sister. So for me it is the best of both worlds!
Well tomorrow is Dawn's birthday. I'm not sure why this one is bothering her, but it is. We are not going to be able to get together on her birthday, but we are all going to get together the day after for supper. I'm OK with that as long as we get together.
I want you to know that I am truly blessed to have you as a big sister. I cannot think of any way that you could be any better. You are the person I call when I need help, to just ask a question, to give advise, to complain, ... the list goes on and on. You are always there for me, but even more than that, you are there for my kids. You talk to, scold and love them all and they all know it. I am not sure where we would be if you weren't there for us! Thank you for all you do and give.
I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are! Love you the mostest!





No comments:
Post a Comment