Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday's

When Mom was alive and I was a county agent, Sunday evenings were ours. Mom would give me her grocery list and I would buy her groceries and then fix supper and take it to her. We would sit in the dining room and eat and watch Big Brother and then Amazing Race. I still have a hard time with Sunday evenings. I really miss you Mom.

I have several old quilts I have acquired I wish I could show you. Friday I am going to the Ogalalla Quilt Festival. I am going to take a class on cleaning and servicing the feather weights. I have three feather weights now. I hope we get to quilt in Heaven. I bet the threads are strings of gold!

Sunday is ending and Monday will be here before I know it. I will close for now and dream of quilts, Momma and Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment