Monday, May 14, 2012


I am even later than Shana - but Happy Birthday Mom! Yes, she did have to share her birthday with Mother's Day. However, Mom met every holiday with the same saying - "As long as we have each other and something to eat, that is all that matters." Oh how true those words are today!

How about -
Do you want me to stop this car and pull my shoe off?
As fast a horse as you ride, no one will notice.
Don't start anything on a Friday you can't finish or you will never finish it.
If a frog had wings, it wouldn't hit its --- well you know:)

As I sit here typing this, I have to laugh at the stack of papers, magazines, mail and books here beside me. Yes, I too am my Mother. I personally think that is not such a bad thing.

1 comment:

  1. Good ones!
    I know I find more and more that I am like her. At 18 I think I would have jumped off a cliff before I admitting that! Now I just giggle about it. I just can't think of a better person to be like. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete