Hello All! Hope everyone is doing well. I am enjoying a couple of days off (finally). I thought of you all as I made fried chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner. I didn't get the ability to sew like Mom but I sure can make her fried chicken. Needless to say, Keaton, Rod and I made ourselves sick eating. But it was just too good to stop.
As Mother's Day & May 11 rolled around I too found myself thinking of our ol' Mamma Jamma. I use to love to call her and pretend I was a telemarketer. She would get so "flusterated". Bahahaha!
Love to all!
As a girl, one thing you don't want to be when you grow up - your mother! As a woman, your mother becomes the bar that you measure everything by. We are no different. We are the Gibson girls. Three sisters that grew up with a mother that could do anything. Now we are grown with our own families and we try to do things the way our mom did. We lost our mom in '09 so now we have to rely on each other. When we call each other to ask for help, the answer always ends with "That's How Mom Did It!"
You are so mean! 1st - for having fried chicken and not calling and 2nd for pretending to be a teleamarketer. You would.
ReplyDeleteLove you!!